- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
- Within 1 business day
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
In an effort to help you maintain your privacy, we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads (sometimes called “interest-based ads”) you receive and how we use your data. Opting out of ads may not reduce the number of ads that you see, but the ads may no longer be related to your interests.
Web browser: You can opt out of receiving personalized ads (including retargeted ads) by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”, thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. If you use a Safari browser, please also see directions regarding our cookie-less technology opt-out, below.
Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
Note to Safari Users. When you opt out of a browser, we, other advertising platforms, and other third parties, generally place a cookie on your browser instructing us not to use your other online behaviors to customize the ads you see. However, if you are using a Safari browser, opt-out cookies that are set for purposes of restricting this type of advertising may be deleted prior to their intended expiration date; we have no control over these browser controls or cookie deletions.